Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week #22 Stash Report

I finished my version of Judy's scrappy stars! (I ran out of background, so I had to skip the borders). I have a picture, but I think the Assistant kidnapped the camera cord, so posting the picture will have to wait!

I didn't buy anything in OK because I didn't stop at any quilt shops. (A little sadness, but we were on a time crunch on the way home - I had to work!)

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 118 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 7 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 101 yards

YTD Totals: 17 1/4 yards IN

I'm making progress! I also worked on my mini-9-patches for a swap due in September, and I am almost finished with the Assistant's dress for my sister's wedding in September. I have 3 dresses to make, and I'm trying to do a nice job gathering, so they take time...

This Thursday we leave for TX for a few days, so my goals will be limited:

Quilt 1 block of Judy's "mystery" quilt
Finish the Assistant's dress
Finish another set of 9-patches
NO BUYING...

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

hey, on that list of goals is FIND THE CAMERA CORD! LOL--your "assistant ran away with it" is better than "the dog ate my homework!" Have a good time while you're gone.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...