Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week # 26 Stash Report

If this half of the year is a prediction for the next six months, I'm in deep trouble.

I finished some VERY cute wedding dresses for the girls and their cousin, so 5 yards out. I love them! I wasn't sure red and cream would turn out as lovely as it did, and you will see pictures once I can kidnap a camera cord...

Just a piece of advice for myself - don't take the Assistant fabric shopping. This week we bought a lot of fabric... 17 yards for lining for roman shades (but that's not even a drop in the bucket for what I need. We have 44 windows in our house, and most need new blinds!). Then the Assistant picked out 5 fat quarters of blue patterns.

Yesterday, I bought rings, etc., for the roman shades, and she picked another fat quarter bundle of pink. What am I going to do with pink?????

So the totals...

OUT this week: 5 yards
OUT YTD: 108 1/4 yards

IN this week: 23 1/2 yards
IN YTD: 144 yards

YTD Total: 35 3/4 yards IN

That would mean I might end the year 76 1/2 yards in the hole! Oh, my!

1 comment:

Alzbeta said...

Ohh, ye of little faith. Of course the red and cream were going to be cute :). Actually, I'm super excited to see the dresses!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...