Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cleaning

I checked out a Peter Walsh book from the library today. DH is going to regret it.

We don't have a "cluttered" house - guests can definitely come over whenever, and I'd only have toys and crumbs to clean up! Still, we have a lot of stuff that is neither beautiful nor useful. How much do you think I can make disappear before DH gets exasperated? He likes to keep everything, and I want to trash almost everything - except fabric!

... and I have chigger and mosquito bites everywhere!

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

you read the book and tell me how you like it!! LOL--we are "hoarders" here, I was finally able to convince DH that he didn't need his income tax records from 15 years ago!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...