Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stash Report Week #30

This week was certainly more productive than last week. (I still am owed 1/2 yard of fabric, but I'll wait until I am actually using more than I buy!)

I made a set of placemats for a couple that is getting married next month. 1 3/4 yards

Over the weekend, more trimming of the Assistant's fabric and more sorting of mine for a total of 1/2 yard out.

Here she is before her self-administered haircut - o, wait, she gave herself 2 haircuts, so it's really short now! No more ponytails for my cute little girl - but she tried to give herself a mullet, and I just couldn't leave her like that.
And after (this doesn't link to anything - don't know what I did!). They shared some dried blueberries and found an entire bag of chocolate chips. Oops. They've been sick this week, so I can't complain about the mess. At least they were eating!
I also gave away some broadcloth for 3/4 yards out.

I finished the Gordian Knot quilt (pattern by Mary Whitehead) for another 5 yards out. I machine quilted it, am not thrilled, but think I am improving as long as I don't expect much!

I also finally finished a shirt I cut out for myself at the beginning of June! I wish it were more fitted, but this will work. That's 1 3/4 yards out.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 156 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 9 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 150 yards

YTD total: 6 1/4 yards IN

I might actually bust some fabric this year!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

After you post I got to thinking, I don't ever remember my DD giving herself a haircut! LOL But I can remember lots of OTHER stuff she did!

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...