Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stash Report Week #41

Nothing in, nothing out, although not by any help of DH.

We went to a food store that has a quilt shop next door. I had no intention of going to the quilt shop, even when I saw "Sale! Sale! Sale!" plastered on their windows. I want to bust 50 yards. So DH says, "I think we should go to the sale after the food store."

"Nope," said I. "You're no help in stash busting!" He just laughed and tried to tell me we should go when we left the other store. Bad, DH, bad!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

LOL--oh how husband's try to tempt you!

Pam in KC said...

Maybe anything our husband's talk us into shouldn't count.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Now if he would have paid for it, I would have said OK! Good willpower!

Dianne B. said...

Your husband *volunteered* to go into a quilt shop? Girl, do you know how lucky you are?! LOL

Mary-Kay said...

Such restraint you showed! Good for you and I hope you bust that 50 yards.

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...