Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stash Report Week #42


I finished Judy's quilt, just in time to have someone to give it to! Overall, I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. It's all handquilted with stars, and I finally cut into some of my star and snowflake fabrics that I'd been saiving.

I also made a pillow case for the Assistant, who doesn't even care now that it's done! She does want her halloween costume finished soon, but I figure I have two weeks still.

If you used fabric to cover something (in this case, the bottom of the top bunk), does that count as out, even though it's not a permanent use? Do you have to count it back in when you take it off the bunk? Depending on what I decide, that may be 3 more yards out...

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 167 yards

OUT this week: 9 yards
OUT YTD: 202 yards
YTD Total: 35 yards out!

I only have 15 yards to go before I make my goal. The Assistant's costume will help quite a bit with that!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt - it has quite a nice motion to it.

I say to count the fabric that you used to cover the bunk bed. You never know exactly when it gets return to stash - heck, I made some drapes with the idea that the fabric could be used for a backing someday and they are still up - after 10 years!

Lori in South Dakota said...

out is out! And I don't count "used" fabric when it comes in my stash! LOL Love the blue quilt.

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...