Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday is my Friday!

Jury duty is done (praise God). It made for a horribly stressful two days due to the case matter. Fortunately I was not chosen for the jury and was sent home. Why couldn't it have been embezzlement or theft? I could have handled that. But no more!

The girls are home from Dallas, where DH took them during a business trip as we expected me to have duty all week. Screamer is making sure I know she didn't appreciate me not coming for the trip - but she had a blast while she was gone (she just won't admit it!).

I've been working on the Assistant's halloween costume, but it's too big. Dang. I'm waiting for some tulle from my mom. Maybe I can puff up the skirt enough that I don't need to hem it 8 inches! The Assistant likes it, so that's all that matters. Pictures will follow when it's done.

I just finished work for the week and am ready to do some fun sewing and relaxing. This pregnancy is really getting to me, but we're back to cooler weather. It's going to be a glorious day!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...