Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stash Report #43

I thought about being a punk and doing a separate post about my newly finished quilt so Lori would have to hunt for it, but subsequently decided that was too much work.  I finished my quilt, newly named, ??? (oh, wait.  That would require a name.).



Gratuitous Assistant picture

After succumbing to bronchitis and a double-dip into migraines, I also mailed my package to the winner of my giveaway.  There were approximately 2 1/4 yards of fabric tucked in that box, along with other goodies.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 149 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 10 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 175 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 26 3/4 yards OUT


Other reports at Judy's blog.


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Great pictures - the quilt is wonderful and the assistant is darling!

Liz

Tamera said...

Love the quilt...Love the assistant.

Hope you have a better week health-wise this week!

Kate said...

Beautiful quilt, cute assisstant. Hope you are feeling better now!

pdudgeon said...

I love your quilt!!!
doing the sashing strips with the alternating squares is brilliant.
and everyone should have such a darling assistant (((hurrs to both of you))))
pam

pdudgeon said...

LOL, oops! i ment (((huggs)))

Unknown said...

over 10 yards busted - that's great!

Alzbeta said...

I >love< the new quilt. makes me think of fall, which I also love... so happiness all around!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...