Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stash Report Week #44

Nada in (well, I haven't counted it yet), nada out.

I received a lovely package of music fabrics in the mail, but I haven't measured to see how much in it is.  (Thanks so much, Pam!) That will have to wait for next week.

I cut for hours... and hours, and hours, but now have all the pieces cut for my Peaches and Cream (a la Judy L) in blues.

Halloween tonight, and the girls will be dressing up!  Expect pictures in the next week.

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Tamera said...

Good job getting your quilt cut out!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Now the sewing fun will begin on your *blueberry* dream! Looking forward to seeing the music stash as I have a budding musician in the family!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...