Friday, November 5, 2010

What a day...

What a day we are having!  I'll spare you the details, as it's all potty-related, but AHHHH!

So, in more cheerful news, our house in on the market (and clean, and, we hope, now mouse free... 6 dead mice later).  We bought rugs last night for the upstairs (wood floors are cold in the morning in an unheated bedroom).  They're very pretty.

I've been alternately sewing the blocks for my version of Judy's Peaches and Dreams quilt with the Assistant's pink blocks.  I'm going to call my quilt "Favorite Things" after the song in the Sound of Music.  I'm using my favorite fabrics, so I figure it's apropos.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...