Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stash Report Week #46

IN this week: 2 1/4 yard
IN YTD: 152 3/4 yards

OUT this week: 3 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 179 yards

YTD Total: 26 3/4 yards OUT


I bought some Brown Bear all-around fabric, 3/4 yard for each child, to make pillow cases, then made the ends from my stash.  I guess it's not terribly efficient to have to buy 2 1/4 yards to use a yard of my own, but they're awfully cute.


16 blocks for my "Favorite Things" quilt are done/pieces are sewn together.


There are only 30 blocks left to make for the pink quilt (they're 4.5" each).


I'm not doing so well on French knots, but they're done for now!


Check out the stash reports on Judy's blog.


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Julie said...

The pillow cases are adorable!!! Great job!

Kathie said...

Pillow cases are great. I heard of a lady that makes those every year for kids and grandkids and uses them as "wrapping" for their Christmas gifts. They can't wait to see what new pillow case they get.

Kate said...

Very cute pillow cases!

Jo said...

Love the pillow cases with the brown bear fabric...

Lori said...

kids love pillowcases. I think of you every time I look at my mess. Yup, I may never move again.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...