Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stash Report Week #45

I counted up the music fabric and will estimate it at 1 yard.

IN this week: 1 yard
IN YTD: 149 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 175 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 25 3/4 yards OUT

I am working on the heel of my first sock.  The sock is going to be too big, I think, but I'll finish it before I make adjustments.  Maybe it will shrink if I wash it in warm water (it's cotton).

My wool kit from Judy is next on my list, but I need my sister to help me out!

Other reports at Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

At least you are brave to try knitting a sock! I'm holding off on getting into knitting until I finish off a few of my needlepoint projects. But, I think there are a few skeins of yarn hiding in the closet!

Liz

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...