Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stash Report Week #47

My numbers from last week are wacko somewhere, so let's just state that I used 1/4 yard this week by throwing it away.  While searching for a Christmas present for an awesome BiL, I found a bag of the Assistant's fabric that I hid so I would have it if I needed it for her quilt.  She liked to pick out of the pre-cuts at JoAnn's, and the fabric is gross, so I pitched it!


I have six blocks of my Favorite Things left to piece, and I have all the necessary blocks for the pink quilt.  It needs a name... I'm not so good at names!


Check out the other reports on Judy's blog.


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


edit:
IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 152 3/4 yards


OUT this week: 1/4 yard
OUT YTD: 179 yards


YTD Total: 26 1/2 yards OUT!

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as my DH loves to say. The assistant thought that fabric was beautiful. Shame on you for throwing it out. It would have added beauty to a scrap quilt b/c it was gross. But mom's have the right to throw what they want.

Tamera said...

I don't blame you for throwing it out. Some of JoAnn's fabric IS gross!

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...