Thursday, February 9, 2012

Finish it up Friday

A Valentine-y, sweet sort of finish this week.  Not for my valentine, but for a friend.  The tutorial is found on Sew Mama Sew.


Mine is, ahem, less than perfect, but a good first.  I could see making an entire series of these.  My oldest daughter wakes up early on days I have to be gone in order to make sure I left her a letter.  With her own envelope, how could I forget?

Check out other fabulous finishes at Crazy Mom Quilts!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Sew sweet!!

Heidi Staples said...

Visiting through Crazy Mom Quilts. I saw that tutorial too and wanted to try it! Nice job!

Rachel Slote-Brown said...

Looks good! I want to try that tutorial too but just haven't yet.

Kate said...

Very cute!

Lori said...

She's gonna remember that when she grows up--isn't that great???!!!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...