Saturday, February 4, 2012

Garage Sale

None of the following prices include shipping.  Once you claim it, I'll email you for your address and estimate shipping.

First comment to claim it has 24 hours from my email to them to reply.  If I don't receive a response, I'll go to the next person on the list (if there is such a person).

Sulky rayon; white cotton/poly hand quilting; cream cotton/poly hand quilting, eggplant mercerized cotton
all but the eggplant are partial spools
$1.50 for all

Fons and Porter March/April 2011
$1.50

Quiltmaker's Small Quilts and Gifts, Fall 2011
$1.50

free with any other item on this page

copyright 1993
awesome for lots of "how-to's" if you're newer to quilting
$1.50

Oodles of selvedges.  The two rolls are almost 6" across.
Claim one bundle or both, plus the unrolled bits.
$3.00 each

Some examples.
Check out other garage sale goodies at Quiltville.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi - I'm interested in your selvedges, please!
ImWritingToKathy at gmail dot com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am intersted in the selvedges too!! Oh My!
itsnursejessi at gmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

I would like Small Patchwork and Quilting if you think a 15 year old girl interested in quilting would find it useful. She has had one year of sewing in high school and I am helping her get started.

Brenda Evans
evansby@charter.net

Anonymous said...

I would also like the How to Quilt the Quilt book if it has not been claimed for her.

Brenda
evansby@charter.net

Anonymous said...

I would like Quiltmakers' Small Quilts and Gifts and the thread. This is fun!!!
jtmeyer22 at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

Katie--check out The Closet Cleaner on facebook-it belongs to my cousin-in-law...she is going through a similar process--

Millie

Kathy said...

The selvedges are GREAT - thank you!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...