Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things...

Why is it that, even after a blogger template site deletes their image, you can't delete their logo from your blog without WAY TOO MUCH WORK?  (Don't worry, I figured it out.)

I need a free day.  No errands, funerals, or appointments.

Parents should take care of their kids.

More positive things...

The Assistant sings herself to sleep when she's worried.  It's so sweet.

It SNOWED today!  Nothing stuck, but we need moisture!

Quilt guild is Saturday!

I still haven't turned on my dryer this year.

Pride and Prejudice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The A and E six hour miniseries??--Millie

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...