Friday, February 6, 2015

Finished: Kitchen Towels

One of my goals this month was to finish my "dress towels."  I made a large batch of these several years ago and gave some away and sold others.  Then, my interest waned, and I repurposed the unused towels.  These four remained, needing only buttons and a few straps, as well as to be sewn together.  What a silly way to abandon the project!

Taking part in Vicki's UFO challenge combined with cleaning everything to deal with mice has inspired me to take care of these bits and pieces scattered in the storage area.  I've now emptied an entire bag of unfinished things!  I may tuck these towels away for my girls when they get older, but I haven't decided yet.  I just hate to get them dirty.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute!

Vicki W said...

Well done!

Kate said...

So very cute. They would be fun gifts for the girls when they are older.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...