Wednesday, June 3, 2015

UFO List, May Updates

Number of projects in process, May 1: 29
Number of projects completed: 5
Number of new projects started: 3
Number of projects "trashed": 0
Number of projects in process, June 1: 27

I finished my Carrie Nation quilt and a customer quilt.  I also started and finished another customer quilt and a weighted blanket.  Additionally, my friend and I cut a quilt top and she finished it in one day!
In process:
1. 5" squares 
2. Bits and Bobs
3. 16-patches
4. Triangle scraps
5. Donation Rainbow Star
6. Irish chain in green and brown
7. Aunt Monica projects
8. Scraps to Treasures
9. Blue chevron
10. Glacier fabrics

Non-Quilt Projects:
1. Placemat
2. Pillows
3. Someday, inherited embroidery
4. Old school uniforms 

Future: 
1. Giant chevron for my mom
2.  Sets of coordinated scraps, one set left
3. Tell it to the Stars
4. Odd Fellow block
5. Scrap crystal
6. Hand dyed applique
7.  ABC quilts
8. Scrappy DWR
9. Lime/Aqua/white diamonds
10.  Alzbe's Tshirt quilt
11. Tom and Hannah
12. Orphan block quilt
13.  hand pieced hexi

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

You had a great month!

Sharon - IN said...

That is an impressive list!

Kate said...

You stared less than you finished, so that's progress!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...