Friday, September 4, 2015

UFO Updates, August Edition

August 1: 25 projects
New: 2
Finished: 3
August 31: 24 projects

I finished my brother's quilt, the last of the coordinated fabrics, and scratched a future project off my list.  I pondered the Scrap Crystal quilt by Bonnie Hunter, but have realized the scraps I want to use won't look the way I imagine, so it's gone!

UFOs
1. Irish chain
2. Triangles
3. 16-patch
4. Bits and Bobs
5.  Scraps to Treasures
6. Tell it to the Stars
7. ABC quilts
8. Placemat
9. Hand pieced hexis
10. Grandpa's quilt

The rest of the story
11. Twinkler star in pink and green
12. Purple and grey quilt
13. Mom's yellow and grey quilt
14.  Odd fellow
15. Appliqué
16. Scrappy DWR
17. Lime, Aqua, white
18. Alzbe's Tshirt quilt
19. T &H
20. Orphan blocks
21. Puzzle quilt
22. Stockings
23. Pillow
24. Embroidered pillows

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your down one for the month, that's progress. I love your list of projects. I

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...