Sunday, September 20, 2015

Stash Report Week #37

Two finishes this week means I made up for last week's backing purchase!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 9 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 14 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 104 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 90 yards OUT!

My next prospective finish is a queen size quilt that still needs a backing pieced, so I'm not anticipating a finish for a few weeks.  That one will be lovely, however, as I will use 7 yards for the back alone.  I still need to figure out yardage on the top!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

Kalicocreations said...

Backings make for quick outage, congratulations on your outage!
Terry

Julie in GA said...

Wow! Great numbers!

Julie in GA said...

Wow! Great numbers!

melanie said...

Congrats on your numbers!

Kate said...

Really good numbers this week. Congrats on all the progress.

Dar said...

Great numbers out! Aren't those backings great for the numbers? I love to finish backings too.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...