Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Goals

In February, I wanted to...
1.  Quilt 10 more hexies.  I think I quilted 14!

2.  Scraps: trim, Bits and Bobs, applique, and work on Odd Fellows in orange and brown.  Done, done, done, and slow going!

3.  Make Miss G's name for her closet door.  Done!

4.  Crochet a new winter hat for myself.  Done!

5.  Clean up my business files.  Done!

6.  Baby quilt for a friend. Done!

Bonus: a placemat for my niece.

In March, I hope to...
1. Finish quilting the hexies.  All remaining will be the borders.

2.  Scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and a purple and grey rails quilt.

3.  A baby quilt for my brother.

4.  Taxes.

5.  Further progress on Odd Fellows once my other goals are complete.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...