Monday, July 4, 2016

July Goals

In June, I wanted to...
1. Focus on my scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, finish the Twinklers, and work on a baby quilt in aqua blues.  Only 7 applique were finished, but the baby quilt is finished!  the Twinklers are done.

2.  Work on a baby quilt for my SiL along with the girls.  We finished it!

In July, I want to...
1.  Focus on pink scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and finish the Twinkler Star quilt.

2.  Work on a baby strips quilt with Spunky.

3.  Start on a quilt for Memaw, DH's grandmother.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful June. Good luck with your July goals.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...