Sunday, July 10, 2016

Stash Report Week #28

I finished the last stitches in the binding of my Twinkler Star quilt last night, so it's a finish!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 7 yards

IN YTD: 43 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 57 yards
YTD Total: 13 1/2 yards OUT!

I've also used up 13 spools so far this year.

My favorite quilt shop is closing, so now the struggle is: do I shop the sales for neutrals and backings, or do I keep on sewing up my stash?  The stash is starting to have a few holes, and finding backings and borders is becoming more challenging...

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Dar said...

I say shop the sales for your missing colors. It's always a good thing when you can buy fabric at lower prices. It will make it easier to finish some of those UFOs.

Kate said...

Congrats on a very successful scrap busting week. Looking forward to sewing your Twinklers quilt. Hope you found a few bargains and were able to fill a few holes in your stash.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...