Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July UFO Update

I finished two baby quilts and abandoned my plans for Aegean Sea, as it turns out I've been saving the wrong size of strips all along!  I stated another baby quilt, using the same fabrics as one of the previous ones, as it seems to be baby season.

"Something Done"
1. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
2. Stockings (4 of 7)
3. Twinkler star
4. Applique
5. Bits and Bobs
6. Odd Fellow
7. Memaw
8. Baby strip
9. ABC applique
10. 

Not Started Yet/On Hold
11. pillow
12. Orphan blocks
13. Mom's gray and yellow
14. Uncle Ron
15. Scrappy DWR
16. Embroidered pillows

June 1: 17 UFOs
Started: 1
Finished/abandoned: 3
June 30: 15

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your list is down by 2, not bad for half way through the year!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...