Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stash Report Week #13

I finished another baby quilt from orphan blocks, so stash moved again.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 8 yards
OUT YTD: 32 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 24 1/4 yards OUT!

I need to finish a few (or more) things by July, as I know I'm giving myself a shopping spree since DH and the three big kids are going to Ireland and I'm (tiny sob) not.  It would be silly to take all six kids, and I can't leave JoJo for a week.  That's just asking for trouble.  So I'll buy a little fabric and it'll still be cheaper than just my plane ticket!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on the stash numbers. Hopefully you can have an adventure at home while everyone else is off in Ireland. That's a hard sacrifice to make.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...