Monday, July 31, 2017

August UFO List

July 1: 14
Started: 1
Finished: 3
July 31: 12

Project List:
1. Rail fence
2. Rose appliqué
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Mini 9s
5. Hourglass
6. Garden Party
7. Barn Dance
8. Placemats
9. Orphan blocks
10. Pillow
11. Scrappy DWR
12. ABC appliqué

I finished the Flying Geese quilt, Pete's letters, and Tell it to the Stars (my oldest project!) this month.  I started a rail fence quilt, thinking I'd use it for my new leader ender.  Alas, it's not right for a leader ender, and the blocks are already all done.  My search will continue.

I am quite happy to have TTS finished, since my original goal was to finish it by the end of the year.  The Rose appliqué will become my home handwork project, and I'm puzzling over what to make for a travel project.  Hexagons may be the ticket, but I don't know!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are slowly but surely knocking down the numbers on your UFO list. Congrats on all the progress.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...