Friday, July 7, 2017

Hand Quilting Progress



My oldest UFO is quickly approaching its completion.  Last month, I worked my way through the final round of borders, all of them, for two months' worth of quilting.


All that remains are the puffy bits: four more blocks.  Since I already almost have one of them done, in my wildest dreams it will be to finish the quilt in July.  If I don't make it, I know I'll be quite close!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. The impetus for this work after two years' abandonment is Judy Laquidara's UFO Challenge.

2 comments:

Kerri K said...

Katie, this is brilliant. Simply Gorgeous!!

Kate said...

You've been doing really well on keeping this one moving. It's a gorgeous quilt. Happy stitching this month (though how'll you get much done with one learning to crawl is beyond me). Good Luck!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...