Sunday, July 9, 2017

Stash Report Week #27

Huzzah!  I finished another quilt this week, so I have yardage out.  I also brought my total of used spools up to 15.

Next up, in as few as three weeks or as many as six, I will be finishing my Tell it to the Stars.  There are only three blocks left to hand quilt, and I always find the quilting goes faster at the end than at the beginning.  At one time, I had a record of how many yards this used, but I think I'll have to go back to Judy's instructions and total up what I can!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 8 yards

IN YTD: 11 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 74 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 62 1/2 yards OUT

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are doing a great job on the stash management. Hopefully you'll have time to finish off Tell It To the Stars in 3 weeks rather than 6.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...