Thursday, October 5, 2017

October UFO List

September 1: 13
Started: 0
Finished: 2
September 30: 11

Project List:
1. Rose appliqué
2. Mini 9s
3. Hourglass
4. Garden Party
5.  Barn Dance
6. Placemats
7. Orphan blocks
8. Pillow
9. Scrappy DWR
1o. ABC appliqué
11. Meadow Mist Mystery

I finished my oldest project, Bits and Bobs, as well as a mini for the Teal Mini Swap.  With multiple projects to the assembly and finishing stages, I haven't started anything new (yet).  I'm going to love a gloriously short list to start the new year!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the progress last month. Hope October is as good to you.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...