Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stash Report Week #39

Last week, I couldn't seem to manage my stash report, so we'll have two weeks in a go...

IN this week: 1 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 18 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 168 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 127 3/4 yards
YTD total: 40 3/4 yards IN

I received 1 1/2 yards of lovely rainbow stripe from a friend, and finished a mini for a swap and my Bits and Bobs.  I have five more quilts to finish this year (at least), but they don't add up to 41 yards, so I may not manage to use more than I bought this year.  Oh, well, I've had a good time buying and sewing it all!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even if you don't use more than you bought, you still have more than 100 yards out. That's a really good year. It's still stash management isn't it? You've used up old and added in new. Versus me who adds new, but can't quite seem to get rid of the old.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...