Friday, June 1, 2018

June Goals

I think I forgot to post my May goals, so I’ll recap.  In May, I hoped to...

1. Manage the pink scraps: trim, nine patches, Stained Glass Stars, churn dash, and wrap up my green 16-patches.  I actually finished them all and caught up on my yellow churn dash and Stained Glass Stars!

2.  Finish the red, white, and blue triangle quilt.  I did!  The binding made my hand cramp, but now I know to take it slower.

3.  Ambitiously, I wrote down “finish the Christmas quilt.”  I didn’t quite finish it, but all the blocks are made and I’m working on the sashing!

In June, I would like to...
1.  Keep up on aqua scraps: trim, churn dash, Stained Glass Stars, and maybe even the 16-patches.

2. Quilt and bind the dragon quilt for Q, since it’s been basted since before my accident.

3.  Finish the Christmas quilt.

4.  Start the Meadow Mist Designs Quilt along, which will be based off her Plus Quilt book.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...