Sunday, June 3, 2018

Stash Report Week #23

I finished something!  It was only 1 1/4 yards of fabric used, along with batting and PUL, for a “pee pad.”  Mr. PK is still nursing at night and has a habit of overflowing his diaper.  I’ve gotten tired of stripping beds 3-4 times a week, so this handy little pad goes on top of his sheet to save me laundry.  He already soaked it last night, and it’s already dry and ready to go again!

Now I need to behave myself on purchases.  I’m holding out a plan that once I can make a fist again, I’ll order something yummy from Vicki Welsh.  Every day is getting better, but I’m tired of therapy and “not normal” status of my life, so maybe a bribe will keep me going!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 61 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 27 yards
YTD Total: 34 1/4 yards

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you've been slowly getting better, which has to be both uplifting and discouraging. Healing takes such a long time when you are the one healing. Congrats on being able to quilt again and on having the motion to do HSTs. Happy stitching this weekend.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...