Friday, June 8, 2018

Finished Quilt: Eragon

I finally worked up the nerve and strength to quilt Q's quilt.  It turned out just right, with no bleeding fabric.  I'm calling it Eragon after the Inheritance Cycle series.

The quilt was based off a pixel picture I found, all out of 2" squares.  I did some strip piecing where possible, but there were many, many individual squares lined up for each row.  I'm thrilled to have it finished, even if it's a few months later than intended.

This is #2 on my UFO Challenge list.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Perfect! Congrats on a very fun finish. I hope it's a big hit with it's new owner.

Vicki W said...

It turned out great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I think it's AWESOME!! Here's hoping that Q loves his new quilt, too.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...