Monday, July 2, 2018

July UFO List

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. 9 patches and stars
5.  Hand pieced hexagons
6.  Christmas Jared takes a Wife
7. Stained Glass Stars
8. 16 patches
9.  Churn dash block

June 1: 10 projects
Started: 0
Finished: 1
June 30: 9 projects

This month, I quilted and bound the dragon quilt.  This binding was easier than the baby quilt, so it looks like I'm finally getting back into the groove of using my hand and fingers for finer work.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your below 10 on the UFO list. That's pretty spectacular! Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...