Saturday, May 4, 2024

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches!
Most of my time has been spent quilting and burying threads.  I am doing stitch in the ditch for almost every seam line in this quilt.  The grey border will need something quilted in it, but I haven’t figured that out yet!  I think have about half the quilting done.  Back to work!
from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. I’m linking to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this weekend.

 

4 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Great job on getting the pinks organized to sew and your New York beauty is spectacular!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the quilts are looking good. I need to get back to my NYB and get the two last borders done

Kate said...

NYB is looking good! Fingers crossed the rest of the quilting goes well and then you go play with your pink scraps.

Sara said...

I need someone to organize my scraps too! Good job! The NYB is so gorgeous, and your quilting plan is a good one.

Stash Report Week #19 and 15 Minutes

 Alas, no changes to the stash report.  I did stitch binding onto my New York Beauty quilt this morning, so by the end of the next week, I’l...