Saturday, May 18, 2024

The Week in Review

I finished the New York Beauty quilt.  Spunky took it to school for her art teacher, and he already sent home a thank you note, so I know it’s off to a good home.

We had quite a storm this week.  It’s been over a decade since I remember this much hail.


 I had my last days of work for the year, but also too many meetings, so I made only a little progress on my pink 16 patches.  At least I’ll be ready to sew up a storm next week.  We’re down to the final 2 1/2 days of school for the kids, except for the Assistant, who graduates tomorrow! 
from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

The quilt turned out great. It's so nice to get a thank you note these days!
Congratulations to Zana on graduation! What's next for her?

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the quilt turned out so well I bet the teacher was pleased to get that rather than a coffee cup saying best teacher!! they must get so many of those. So much hail! wow

Catching Up

 Huzzah for block halves! I clearly don’t have as many aqua scraps as red and blue, which means this week I caught up to my self-imposed goa...