Thursday, June 30, 2011

June UFO Summary

I made progress, which is all I wanted.

I cut up all the lids that were waiting to be made into my hexagons.

Here is a picture of completed hexagon snowflakes: Design Wall Monday.  I added two this month, and have a third almost finished.

Here are almost all the new fabrics I added this month:


Thanks again to all the lovely ladies who shared squares with me.  I have 6 or 7 new sets complete, as well as plenty to start filling in the edge (when I figure out exactly how I'm doing that!).

There will be plenty of other UFO finishes at Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Donna~~ said...

Looks like such pretty colors of fabrics! Congrats on your progress--I think any movement in the right direction is a good thing!

Rabid Quilter from California said...

It's fun seeing all these colorful squares on your blog post! Just makes me want to piece something!

JudyCinNC said...

Kits are good - ready, set, go. Lovely fabrics. Judy C in NC

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...