Sunday, December 9, 2012

Easy Street Step #3

Step 3 was much nicer to sew than step 2.  I think I understood more about the rulers, some of the pieces were a little bigger, and there weren't as many to sew!

As with the last step, I will trim the dog ears, just not yet.  Last step's are trimmed, and when I have more blocks to cut for my sampler, I'll get back to trimming these up!  For now, I have two twirly skirts to sew.


The mystery from the beginning:

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Nice job, getting closer now!
On the other hand I hate to see the mystery end.
Sharyn in Kalama

Vireya said...

I haven't trimmed any dog ears yet. Been too busy just making all the bits!

Anonymous said...

Your patches look great! Clue 4 is nearly here.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...