Sunday, December 30, 2012

Easy Street Step #6

...was a breeze.  Already complete by Saturday night were 128 double bricks and the sliced and diced greens.

As I'm not in labor yet, I'm looking forward to New Year's Day, when I hope to squeeze in step #7.



My black-on-whites, something I had only one piece of in my stash, are getting low, so I took advantage of the LQS's end-of-year sale and picked up a few more fat quarters.

While I'm enjoying the process of a mystery quilt, part of me is already thinking I won't do one like this again.  I would rather have the directions closer together... I don't like to leave projects hanging.  That's how things become UFOs.  But then I did order this fabulous fabric for Judy L's Back to Square One Mystery.  I suppose if I don't like it, I can always quit!


The mystery from the beginning:


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

For BTSO you could print off the instructions and do it quarterly......but then you qould miss the monthly prize drawings!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...