Friday, January 23, 2015

Finished Quilt: Baby Blues

Done for over a week, but blogging time is hard to come by!

I love this little quilt.  It finished at approximately 36" x 48".  The entire quilt is from my scraps and stash, and I love how nicely all the different blues play together.
 The blue streaks are unquilted, and each white area is quilted with a slightly different pattern.  It was a fun and quick way to sample some new free motion patterns without too much commitment.
Now it's washed and ready for a new baby due in March!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Vilhelm man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vicki W said...

It's lovely!

Sarah said...

I can't decide which I like better - the front or the back. Lucky baby!

Kate said...

Love all the blues. It's a perfect baby quilt. Congratulations on the finish!

Julie in GA said...

That is a beautiful little quilt! So many pretty blue fabrics.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...