Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Midweek Memory Loss

It's easy to tell when I'm sleep deprived: I lose things.  Not only do I lose them, but the loss is thorough and epic.  I had my camera Saturday to post for Scrappy Saturday, but when I looked for it Sunday morning, I turned up nothing.  I have a finish to post, so it would be fitting that I can't find the camera.

Of course, the loss is irritating, so I spend plenty of time each day looking and searching and tidying. Nothing.  I have looked in all the usual places: emptied my purse/diaper bag, checked the armoir, my desk, my sewing area, under the cutting table, in and under the couch.  I've even checked the unusual places, like on the basement shelves, in my stash area, in the kids toys, on my junk shelf.  Where did I put this fool thing?

I suspect I put it somewhere clever to keep it out of JoJo's reach, but it was so clever I can't remember.  Being unable to remember my own hiding spots makes me feel pretty silly.  There is the chance one of the boys ran off with it, but I should find it soon if that is the case!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

If it's any consultation, I've done the same thing. Drama Teen had to have three specially ordered books for English Literature this year. I ordered two of them back in August. One of them she needed immediately, the other she didn't need until this month. I put it up so she wouldn't lose it. We searched and searched and searched. I finally had to order her a new copy. I've still not found that first copy.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...