Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Moving Right Along

First, an apology: my camera lens is dirty, so the picture is blurry.  The top is square, but I don't have a free place to hang it, so I'm off to the side.  Erg.
Anyway, I've added the round of log cabins.  That was an adventure to be sure.  First, Miss G ran off with a block over the weekend.  DH returned one, but apparently she made off with another and I couldn't find it, so I had to whip up an extra block.

Then, I sewed the top and bottom on without realizing I had planned for a narrow coping strip before the log cabins.  Rip it, rip it, rip it.

Now we're all happy.  I'm on to the flying geese, whose formation is as yet undetermined.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

You have such a busy life that I'm always amazed at what you get done!

Kate said...

Nice progress, especially with the kid challenges thrown in there.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...