Friday, October 2, 2015

October Goals

In September, I wanted to...
1.  Use orange scraps.  Done.

2.  Finish my Scraps to Treasures quilt. Done.

3. Finish my Irish Chain quilt.  So close... Not done.

4.  Start a quilt for my grandpa. The center is done.

5.  Make a round bag for the basket that sits at the bottom of the stairs. Done.

6.  Make a diaper pouch for my bag.  Done.

In October, I'd like to...
1. Use brown scraps.  I'd like to make my triangle blocks into a top, given time.  There are more 16 patches and Bits and Bobs to go.

2.  Make all the blocks for my grandpa's quilt.

3.  Cut the Tshirts for my sister's Tshirt quilt.

4.  Make progress on my hexi quilt.  It is my oldest (and one of only two) true UFO, so it's time.

5. Make a skirt for a friend.

6.  Finish my Irish Chain quilt.  I only have the binding to go!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

I saw you make progress on the hexi quilt last weekend, so I know you can do it, crafty sister.

Kate said...

Sounds like a doable list. Good luck!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...