Sunday, October 25, 2015

Stash Report Week #42

I'm a bit glad I skipped last week's report, as now I have a finish to balance my purchases.

Last week, I learned of a quilter's garage sale in which the highest price for quilt shop quality fabric was $5.00.  Needless to say, the Assistant and I visited and stocked up.  The majority of my purchases were neutrals, to tide me over for another year of stitching.  The Assistant picked up some fabulous fat quarters that are already cut for a quilt!

To help make up for my purchases (I was supposed to be no-buy this year, but this was too delicious a deal to pass up), I finished a placemat for Miss G and my triangles quilt.

IN this week: 33 yards
OUT this week: 8 yards

IN YTD: 47 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 130 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 82 1/2

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

I'm so glad we got the placemat off the to-do list! And by We, I mean me.

Kate said...

Sounds like it was really a good deal and that you had some great finds. Sometimes you just have have to add to be able to use.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...