Friday, October 2, 2015

UFO Update: September edition:

I'm slowly but surely making progress!

UFOs September 1: 24
New projects started: 3
Projects finished: 3 
Projects trashed: 1
UFOs September 30: 23

I finished my Scraps to Treasures quilt, which was a great load off my mind.  I also started and finished a diaper pouch and a storage bag.  I added a spools quilt to my someday list, as I loved my last one and would like another.  I "trashed" my T&H quilt, for my brother, because they once mentioned something and haven't since.  If they're not interested, I've got other quilts to make!  Why burden my list with something that may never happen?

So my list...
UFOs
1. Irish chain
2. Triangles
3. 16-patch
4. Bits and Bobs
5.  Alzbe's tshirt quilt
6. Tell it to the Stars
7. ABC quilts
8. Placemat
9. Hand pieced hexis
10. Grandpa's quilt

The rest of the story
11. Twinkler star in pink and green
12. Purple and grey quilt
13. Mom's yellow and grey quilt
14.  Odd fellow
15. Appliqué
16. Scrappy DWR
17. Lime, Aqua, white
18. Embroidered pillows
19. Spools
20. Orphan blocks
21. Puzzle quilt
22. Stockings
23. Pillow

Now to finish that Irish chain!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

It warms my heart to see you and others taking the bold step to trash a project! Yay!

Kate said...

You are brave to keep a running list. Sounds like you've got more off than added this year.

Kimberly said...

Good for you! So far I've only managed to downsized projects rather than scrap them all together.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...