Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

It's raining... not pouring... but I'm inside and dry!

Yesterday we had to get a new water heater. I hope this one lasts longer than 6 years!

We rode DH's bike to work today. The newest repair has not met his approval yet, and since I pull the 2 girls in a trailer behind me, we need to be safe. DH's bike is almost too high for me, but soon we'll get my bike functioning again. Either way, it's twice as fast as walking while pulling a wagon!

The pillow cases are complete but not really picture worthy. I'm glad they're done.

The assistant is sporting a new KU purse, but nobody in this house even likes KU! I'm a Cornhusker by birth, and DH is an A&M fan by birth. But... the assistant's godmother loves KU, and she's getting some new KU goodies next time we see her. I have the gift bag finished and will make a tote bag for her this week.

I have a dilemma... my scrap quilt is too blue and black in one corner while the rest is brights. I don't want to frog it to replace it, but am toying with either applique or bias tape of a different color to break it up. Pictures will follow.

Did you know the socks replicate in DH's office and on his side of the bed? I promise, that must be the answer for the number of socks I washed today! At least most of them have mates. I've never liked the unfinished feeling of having unmated socks atop the dryer.

It's a good day!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...