Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stash Report Week #43

OUT this week: 6 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 161 yards

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 138 1/4 yards

TOTAL YTD: 22 3/4 yards OUT!!!

I finished the CR pillow cases for 5 yards out. Then I finished these bags for another 1 1/4 yards out.

This week, I have one main goal. I had offered DH a deal: when he drained the water heater, I would make him a carrying bag for our picnic blanket and a tool bag for his bike. He drained the water heater, even if it then proceeded to die on us, and he fixed the leaky toilet this week, saving me from another call to the plumber! I'm going to take the small scrap top I just finished, fold it in half, and make a long bag for the T-shirt quilt that we use as our outdoors blanket.

Then I will work on a new skirt for myself. It's getting cold outside, and I can never find long skirts in the stores for reasonable prices. When we visited Omaha this summer, I picked up a new skirt pattern at a quilt shop and want to try it out!

I love Sunday.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I think you got the best part of the deal, we just had the plumber out a few weeks ago, and although the guy is CHEAP, a husband is (usually!) cheaper. Just not MY husband, he's not a plumber!!

pdudgeon said...

yep i agree with Lori. getting a new water heater out of the deal is a bonus in the long run.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...