Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...

It's so warm today, I hung out the laundry to dry! I would have done laundry yesterday, but we had a day-long trip across town to the Minor Emergency Office attached to our family doctor's office... Ear infection for the poor Screamer. Oh, my, what a night Monday night was!

Last night, for Fat Tuesday, we had guests for dinner and enjoyed fettuchini carbonara. Mmm. Amish chocolate cake/pudding... M&M cookies... There are leftover cookies, but I'm sacrificing chocolate for Lent. Last year, I was pregnant, and that was sacrifice enough (I was so sick!), but chocolate is a great weakness of mine. I'll have to let DH and the Assistant eat the cookies. It was a great night.

I have done very little sewing thus far due to our illnesses. The girls and I are staying home this weekend despite DH's trip to Dallas because the Screamer is not fit for traveling. That's okay - maybe I can get caught up, and if it's nice, we'll go for a great bike ride. Woohoo!

Now I just have to remember not to snack this afternoon... I have the munchies.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Hope your little one feels better soon. (I always have the munchies LOL. Drink a glass of water and then see if you still have them...)

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...