Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stash Report Week #5 and Goals

Stash report is easy this week:

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 52 3/4 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 11 1/4 yards

YTD Total: 41 1/2 IN!

Goals from last week:
I finished my charity sets (and two more set!) and quilted 2 rows. I didn't finish the quiltlet, but I sewed 6 blocks for my new quilt.

Goals for this week:
- complete 6 charity blocks (already finished tonight!)
- quilt 2 rows
- cut out 6 more blocks

BONUS:
+ sew the 6 new blocks
+ quilt the quiltlet


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

you are working hard. Waiting for pictures!

Lori in South Dakota said...

color coordinated coins--I love the colors!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...