Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Week!

So... I thought the options were to quit my job or keep it... I wanted to attend a new training program based on Montessori methods.

Then, an email arrived in my mailbox offering me a scholarship to get a Master's Degree online from a college in town. Dang. That would be fantastic. How do I make decisions like this? I'm not complaining, mind you, but this does complicate my life significantly for the next two years.



And the Assistant has been ...sick... yuck.

And the neighbor's rescued greyhound is a lovely buy LOUD dog at 6 am in the morning the last two mornings, so the sick Assistant has been wailing until she woke the Screamer. The Screamer went back to sleep around 7, then the Assistant decided to get up. No more sleep for me!

Now, I'm not complaining - I just feel in a tizzy. My goodness!

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Decisions decisions!! I know those days when sleep is limited - hope you get a good night tonight and well children too!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...